Bills Phono Stage
Based on the original William Firebaugh designed phono preamplifier, Bill’s Phono is now a single chassis version that due do the availability of improved componentry and manufacturing techniques allowed Well Tempered Lab to produce a significantly improved, fully discrete, single chassis version with AC mains connection and without any compromise to the original design that pays particular attention to the RIAA equalisation used in the recording process.
Supplied in either a 230V AC or 120V AC version, the AC within the chassis is particularly well shielded and positioned to avoid any pollution to the delicate analog signals but allowing for the convenience of an AC wall outlet power connection.
- CONTROL FUNCTIONS: POWER ON/OFF, MICRO SWITCHES FOR GAIN AND IMPEDANCE
- HARMONIC DISTORTION (2V RMS OUTPUT): 0.07%
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: VARIABLE
- INPUT GAIN: VARIABLE
- INPUT CONNECTORS: 1 GROUP RCA
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: 1 GROUP RCA, 1 GROUP XLR
- GROUND CONNECTOR: SPRING LOADED TERMINAL
- SIGNAL/NOISE: 85 DB
- CONSUMPTION: 18 WATTS
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 230V AC, 110V AC, 50 - 60HZ (VOLTAGE FACTORY SET ONLY)
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 430 x 310 x 110 MM, 560 x 470 x 250 MM (SHIPPING)
- WEIGHT: 6.5 KG, 8 KG (SHIPPING)